Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
The ENT department of Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital is committed to providing exceptional care in the following areas:
- Medical diagnosis, management of emergency and elective cases related to ear, nose, pharynx and larynx, head and neck.
- All ENT general surgeries, middle ear surgery and endoscopic sinus surgery, except oncological diseases
- Surgical treatment for ENT, head and neck cases which needs surgical intervention.
- Pure tone audiometry and tympanometry for hearing evaluation and middle ear pressure evaluation.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic consultations
- Nasal endoscopy & laryngeal endoscopy
- Audio System investigation
- Sleep Recording Laboratory
- ENT Surgical Procedures
a. Ear Surgery – myringotomy and grommet, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy.
b. Nasal Surgery - septoplasty, rhinoplasty, nasal polyectomy, reduction of turbinates
c. Sinus surgery – endoscopic sinus surgery, Caldwell-Luc, external ethmoidectomy, external frontal surgery.
d. Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, reduction of tonsils by laser, uvulopalatoplasty, removal of submandibular salivary gland.
Methods for assessing and meeting patient needs
- Patient self-assessment
- Clinical ENT evaluation – nasal endoscopy, indirect laryngoscopy, examination of the ear under the microscope
- Aetiological, vestibular, radiological and laboratory examination according to patient condition