Emeka Okechukwu Dr.
- Composite restorations (white fillings)
- Root canal treatment
- Crowns and bridges
- Porcelain laminate veneers
- Full mouth rehabilitations
- Non-pharmacolgical management of patients with dental treatment anxiety
- Dr Emeka obtained his undergraduate degree in 2004 from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. Following this, he graduated with a Masters degree in Restorative Dentistry from the University of Leeds UK. He is a member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and has had three clinical papers published in internationally recognised journals.
- He practised in the UK for three years and has worked in private practices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. Dr Emeka worked in Dubai for two years before joining Mediclinic.
- He is an advocate for Minimally Invasive Dentistry, so prevention of dental disease and early intervention are a large part of his patient care strategy. Patient comfort during treatment is a priority to him and he bases his treatment on best available research evidence as much as possible.
- MSC (Restorative Dentistry
- MFDS RCSEd