Abubaker Almadani Dr. (ID*)
- Arabic, English, Swedish, basic Urdu, Persian
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Movement disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dr. Almadani graduated from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, in 1997. He completed residencies in Dubai's Department of Health and at the University of Toronto, Canada, where he was involved in the regional stroke program. He completed the Candadian Royal College in Neurology (FRCPC) in 2009.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the American Neurology Association, the Canadian Neurology Society and an active member of the Royal College of Canada.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MD FRCPC Neuromuscular specialist