Maed Khalifeh Tamer Dr.
- General Surgery
- English, Arabic
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Breast cancer screening
- Breast conserving surgery for cancer
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Laparoscopic surgery (hernia, gallbladder etc.)
- Emergency surgery
- Dr Maed joined Mediclinic after working in some of the most prestigious hospitals in the world. With over 23 years of experience as a surgeon and a trainer, Dr Maed offers his service as an expert in breast, thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
- Following his medical degree and Masters in Surgery from Damascus University, Dr Maed travelled to the UK for higher surgical training. He obtained a Diploma from the prestigious Imperial College of London, followed by a Master's degree from University of London and MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He then moved to one of the largest teaching hospitals in Syria, where he trained young surgeons in breast and endocrine surgery, and established a specialist service for the region.
- He joined Mediclinic in 2009, using his expertise to develop the breast and endocrine surgery in Abu Dhabi, making Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital one of the earliest super speciality hospitals in the region. He also regularly performs advanced laparoscopic surgical procedures.
- Dr Maed is a passionate trainer and firm believer in a multi-disciplinary approach to surgical conditions.
- Master in Surgery
- DIC (London)
- MSc (London)
- MRCS (Ed)