Ravi Gutta Dr.
- Allergy and Immunology
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Allergic Rhinosinusitis, Allergen Immunotherapy
- Complex Asthma
- Chronic Cough
- Atopic Dermatitis, Chronic Urticaria
- Food Allergy, Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Penicillin Allergy, Allergy to CT Radiocontrast media
- Systemic Mastocytosis
- Dr. Ravi completed his Internal Medicine residency, MD and Allergy & Immunology Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic, USA. He was proctor for his internal medicine board exams during his residency, chief fellow during his fellowship and graduated in the top ten percent in the country for both his Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology board exams. He is American Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Dr. Ravi was in tertiary referral academic practice at the University of California at Irvine (UCI) with a distinguished career as Head of Adult and Pediatric Allergy clinics and Program Director for Allergy and Immunology Fellowship (the youngest Allergy and Immunology Fellowship program director in the USA). He has mentored many medical students, residents and fellows and has been President of Orange County Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. He was Head of Immunological Clinical trials, Clinical Research for his speciality of Allergy and Immunology at UCI and has published many articles in his field. He was in charge of unique clinics for chronic cough, eosinophilic esophagitis and food allergy. He was certified CME speaker for his speciality in southern California, spoke at many universities, community hospitals on allergy topics, and was also on national speaking circuit for various allergy and immunology initiatives.
- Dr. Ravi was part of Jeffry Model Primary Immunodeficiency Clinical Center as well as IVIG Infusion Clinic at UCI and was part of the post graduate education committee at UCI. He is very active member of the American Academy Of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI), American College Of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI), Joint Council Of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (JCAAI).