- Complex coronary intervention e.g. rotablation atherectomy
- Treatment of chronic coronary total occlusion ,Complex coronary bifurcation
- Intracoronary imaging such as intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Intra-cardiac flow measurements and interpretation
- Dr. Andron trained in Coronary Intervention in the largest heart centre in the UK (Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital), then continued in the same centre as a substantive consultant interventional cardiologist. He has performed over 5000 cases of coronary intervention, including treatment of heart attack and stable angina coronary artery stenosis. In addition, he is proficient in performing non-invasive cardiac tests such as echocardiography and trans-oesophageal echocardiography. He has performed a large number of pacemaker, intra-cardiac defibrillator and complex biventricular pacemaker implantations for patients with advanced heart failure.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in diagnosing and managing patients with hypertension, chest pain, valvular heart disease and cardiomyopathy, patients with a family history of cardiac death, troublesome palpitations, and syncope, through application of cardiac monitoring insertion of small cardiac loop recorder.
- FRCP UK
- CCT (Interventional Cardiology)