Megahid Ali Ahmed Eldawlatky Dr.
- Intensive Care Medicine
- English, Arabic
- Management of multiorgan dysfunctions (cardiac, pulmonary, neurological, renal and GIT)
- Management major trauma patients
- Management of all oncology emergencies
- Management severe sepsis and septic shock
- Managnement all endocrinological emergencies
- Management of neurological emergencies
- Management of obstetric emergencies
- Management of all unstable postoperative patients
- Management of drug and alcohol intoxication
- Management of all end-stage renal disease including dialysis
- Dr. Eldawlatky has been Head of Intensive Care at Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital since 2008. Prior to this he worked at King Abdelaziz Medical City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for 20 years. He undertook his initial medical training at Ain Shams University in Egypt.
- MBBCh, MS (Anaesthesia and Intensive Care), MD (Anaesthesia and Intensive Care), Saudi board certified (Adult Critical Care)