Wael El Masri Dr.
- Arabic, English, French
- Cerebro-vascular pathology
- Epileptology and EEG
- Neuromuscular pathology and EMG
- Sleep disorder and sleep study
- Multiple Sclerosis and evoked potentials
- Parkinson's Disease and extrapyramidal pathology
- Dr. El Masri gained his initial medical degree at Damascus university in Syria, before undertaking postgraduate qualifications in Neurology and Neurophysiological Explorations at Universite de Caen and Universite Paris VI in France. Prior to joining Mediclinic (formerly Al Noor) in 2013, he worked as a neurologist and neuroelectrophysiologist at hospitals and clinics in Lebanon.
- Among other professional affiliations, Dr. El Masri is a member of the Lebanese Society of Neurology, of which he was a member of the Executive Board from December 2006 to December 2010.
- Diplome of specialty in Neurology (DIS de Neurologie)
Universite de Caen, France 1997
Courses and Training of Neurophysiological Explorations
Universite Paris VI, France 1998
Damascus University, Damscus, Syria 1992
- DIS (Neurology)