- Epilepsy and EEG
- Erebro-vascular pathology
- Headache syndromes, interest migraine
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes and neurological complications
- Dr. Ghazi trained at the Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt, working within the fields of neurology, stroke, epilepsy and neuroelectrophysiology. Prior to joining Mediclinic in 2014, She worked in Saudi Arabia. She is also a fellow and lecturer at Alexandria University within the Neurology department.
- Dr. Ghazi is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the Egyptian Society of Epilepsy and the Emirati League Against Epilepsy.
- MD (Neurology)
- Doctorate (Refractory Epilepsy)
- Master’s degree (Neuropsychiatry)