Eman Abdel Monsef Abel Aziz Ghazi Dr.
- English, Arabic, French
- Epilepsy and EEG
- Erebro-vascular pathology
- Headache syndromes, interest migraine
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes and neurological complications
- Dr. Ghazi trained at the Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt, working within the fields of neurology, stroke, epilepsy and neuroelectrophysiology. Prior to joining Mediclinic in 2014, he worked in Saudi Arabia. He is also a fellow and lecturer at Alexandria University within the Neurology department.
- Dr. Ghazi is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the Egyptian Society of Epilepsy and the Emirati League Against Epilepsy.
- MD (Neurology)
- Doctorate (Refractory Epilepsy)
- Master’s degree (Neuropsychiatry)