Huda Kadhim Radhi Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Refractive surgery: LASIK, EPILAS, INTRALASIK
- Keratoconus surgery: crosslinking
- Anterior segment: cataracts, glaucoma, uveitis, pterygium, squint
- Post segment : diabetes mellitus, RD, AMD, CSR
- Dr. Huda is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK, and practised Ophthalmology in Princess Alexandra and Moorfield Eye Hospital in the UK. She has worked in refractive surgery since 1999, and her experience includes using multiple laser models from many different manufacturers, multiple microkeratomes and Intralase.
- FRCS (Edin)