- Paediatric and neonatal surgery
- Paediatric thoracic and gastrointestinal surgery
- Paediatric urology
- Surgical oncology
- MBBS, Jordanian Board (General Surgery, Paediatric Surgery), European Board (Paediatric Surgery, MBBS- University of London- St Mary's hospital medical school UK, Jordanian Board of General Surgery- Jordan, Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeon of England- London- uk, Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeon Edinburgh- uk, Jordanian Board OF Pediatric Surgery- Jordan, European Board of Pediatric Surgery- best candidate.
- Dr. Elnabulsi is a trained pediatric surgery consultant. He gained his medical degree from the University of London in the UK. He completed his training in general surgery at King Hussein Medical Centre in Jordan and The Royal Preston Hospital in Manchester in the UK. His paediatric surgery training was in Jordan and at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Glasgow, UK where he worked as a senior registrar in pediatric surgery and as a pediatric surgery clinical tutor at the University of Glasgow. He then moved back to Jordan where he worked as a consultant pediatric surgeron at King Hussein Medical Centre- Queen Rania Children Hospital. He Joined Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital in 2015.
- Jordanian Board (General Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery)
- European Board (Paediatric Surgery