Deepu Alex Thomas Dr.
- English, Hindi, Malayalam
- Musculoskeletal imaging including MR arthrography and Ultrasound/CT guided joint injections for pain management
- Cardiac imaging
- Advanced MRI imaging including spectroscopy and prostate MRI
- Dr. Thomas is a specialist radiologist with double fellowships from Australia (FRANZCR) and the UK (FRCR). He has specialist licences in Radiology in Australia, India and the UAE. He has more than eight years' experience in Radiology and has subspeciality interests in Musculoskeletal and Cardiac Imaging.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic Middle East in 2012, he worked as an Assistant Professor in one of the largest teaching hospitals in South India. He has a keen interest in academics with multiple international publications.
- Dr. Thomas is a member of multiple radiological societies including the Radiologic Society of North America and the European Society of Radiology. He also has a Level II certification in Cardiac CT from the SCCT.