The diagnostic radiology field has greatly expanded and improved in the recent years, becoming an essential part of the workup of the diagnosis and follow-up of most diseases, as well as the selection of the best management of the condition.
- Fetal anomalies and follow up of normal and complicated pregnancies
- Advanced paediatric diagnostics
- Advanced women’s imaging, notably breast diseases with high end MRI and mammography techniques
- Advanced musculoskeletal imaging with MRI/Sonography/Arthrography techniques
- Advanced neuro imaging ( MRI diffusion/Perfusion/Spectroscopy/Tractography)
- Advanced cardiac disease diagnostic unit (CT cardiac and coronary imaging/MRI cardiac perfusion scans/Cardiac morphology)
- Advanced Oncology diagnostics (Triphasics exams/Whole body diffusion/Nuclear exams/Biopsies etc.)