Aatif Hassan Shaikh Dr.
- English, Urdu, Sindhi
- Management of prostate related disorders and Andrology
- Endourological procedures - TURP, TURBT, OIU, URS, cystolitholapexy
- Renal stone diseases
- Dr. Shaikh has more than 13 years' experience in the assessment, diagnosis and management of all major urological conditions including dealing with stone diseases by endourological procedures and ESWL. He is confident in performing surgeries to detect and treat urological complications of other surgical or medical conditions
- Prior to joining Mediclinic, he worked as an assistant professor and consultant urologist in leading medical institutes in Pakistan, and has authored medical papers and reported several interesting cases in prestigious medical journals.
- Among other affiliations, he is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, a member of Pakistan Association of Urologic Surgeons, a member of International Endourological Society and a Fellow of the College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan.
- MRCS (Ireland)
- FCPS (Urology)
- FCPS (General surgery)
- Fellowship in Endourology