- Dentistry for infants, younger children, adolescents including
- Early treatment of malocclusion
- Repairing tooth cavities or defects
- Facial/Gum Swelling
- Infants / children / adolescents complete dental treatment under general anaesthesia / Nitrous Oxide
- Saudi Arabian
- Dr. Abeer has worked as an assistant professor At Tufts Dental School at Boston and in Boston University Dental School at Dubai Health Care City. Having trained extensively in the USA at Tufts Dental School in Boston, Dr. Abeer is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Paediatric Dentistry.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- American Board Certified and Master Degree