The Department of Urology at Mediclinic City Hospital provides the most current therapies and treatments available for urologic care for male and female urological problems.
From addressing general urology needs to comprehensive multidisciplinary cancer care, we treat each patient as an individual within a comfortable setting.
The Urology department diagnoses, treats and manages patients with the following urological disorders:
- Urological cancers (prostate cancer, urinary bladder cancer, cancer of the upper urinary tract including renal cancer and testicular cancer)
- Benign prostatic disorders (enlargement of the prostate, infections and inflammation of the prostate)
- Lower urinary tract disorders (LUTS) in women and men
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Stones in the urinary tract
- Urinary tract infections
- Male impotence and infertility
The department is equipped with state-of-the-art urology equipment including the Da Vinci Xi Robot.
We also provide minimal invasive treatment for prostate enlargement with Rezum (water vapour therapy).
Different robotic urological procedures beside other endoscopic and open urological procedures can be offered by Mediclinic City Hospital