Kasid Nouri Dr.
- Expert Neurologists in the UAE | Mediclinic Middle East
- English, Arabic
- Multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke
- Peripheral Nerve disease and management of Neuralgic pain
- Botox treatment for Migraine
- Occipital block and Dystonia.
- Dr. Nouri has over 40 years' experience in the practice of Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology, as well as undergraduate and post graduate teaching activity. He completed his internship, residency and post-graduate training in Neurology and Internal Medicine at the prestigious Al Rasheed Teaching Hospital, Baghdad, and underwent extensive training at St Mary and Hammersmith Hospitals in London, UK.
- He also completed his USA Neurophysiology training at the Mayo Clinic , Arizona and Florida , USA and had 623 CME credits from the American Academy of Neurology Annual meeting between 2009-2017.
- Dr. Nouri was awarded the National Award for three consecutive years by the Iraqi Government for his achievements in research work and teaching activity.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, Emirates Neurological Society and the International League against Epilepsy.