- Robotic urological procedures
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Kidney cancer
- Reconstructive surgery for the narrowing of the ureters
- Urinary incontinence and recurrent UTIs in women
- Lower urinary tract symptoms and prostate enlargement in men
- Dr. Mudhar is an accomplished urologist with over 18 years of experience. Between 2012 and 2020, he has been affiliated with Danderyds University Hospital and Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. Dr. Mudhar received his medical degree from Baghdad University's College of Medicine and completed his urological training at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm in 2010. He also served as the Head of the Department of Urology at Danderyds Hospital and Karolinska Institute from 2012 to 2017.
Dr Mudhar is now the head of Urology at Mediclinic City Hospital and Adjunct Clinical Professor of Urology at Mohamad Bin Rashid University (MBRU).
With extensive experience as an endo-urologist and robotic surgeon, Dr. Mudhar specialises in the treatment of conditions such as kidney stones, bladder tumours, robotic surgery for prostate cancer, kidney cancer as well robotic reconstructive surgery for narrowing of the ureters both in adults and children. He has successfully performed over 500 robotic procedures.
- MD, Fellow of the European Board of Urology, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England