Mohamed Mokhtar Mohamed Ibrahim Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Management of different varieties of critically ill patients
- Various anaesthesia techniques
- Mechanical ventilation
- Renal replacement therapy
- Central venous line, arterial line, dialysis catheter insertion
- Intercostal tube placement
- Percutaneous tracheostomy procedure
- Dr. Mokhtar has 27 years of experience in Anaesthesia and ICU, including the management different cases of critically ill patients within the intensive care unit including medical, surgical, neurological, obstetrics and gynaecological cases such as septic shock patients, patients with respiratory/cardio respiratory failure, patients with hepatic derangement, patients in acute kidney injury, postoperative cases, cerebrovascular strokes, gastrointestinal haemorrhage, trauma cases as well as various obstetrics& gynaecological emergencies.
- He is also experienced in the use of various types of anaesthesia including general, spinal, epidural, local anaesthesia as well as anaesthesia for painless labour.
- Master’s Degree (Anaesthesia & ICU)