The Neurology Department provides services to manage stroke, epilepsy, demyelinating disease, myopathic related illnesses, neuropathic illnesses, migraines, parkinson’s disease and bells palsy, amongst other neurological diseases.
Several diagnostic technologies are utilised in the department including electroencephalography, MRI and CT scans.
Visit the Neurology clinic at Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital if you are suffering from:
- Demyelinating disorders
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disorders
Our team of Neurology physicians are experienced in:
- Brain and spine tumours
- Minimal invasive spine and back pain intervention
- Complex spine surgery
- Use of botulinum toxin injection in neurology diseases
- Headache (including Botox injection for special type of headache)
- Cranial microsurgery with neuro-navigation for cerebral and cerebellar tumours, traumatology, implantation of vagus nerve stimulator, implantation of spinal cord stimulator for pain management
- Endoscopic skull base and pituitary surgery