The diagnostic radiology field has greatly expanded and improved in the recent years, becoming an essential part of the workup of the diagnosis and follow-up of most diseases, as well as the selection of the best management of the condition.
- Advanced women’s imaging, notably breast diseases with high end MRI and mammography techniques, MRI evaluation of the female pelvis
- Advanced neuro imaging ( MRI diffusion/Spectroscopy/Tractography)
- Advanced oncology diagnostics (triphasics exams/whole body diffusion)
- Advanced gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging with examination including MR enterography, multiparametric prostate MR,CT colonography
- Non-vascular interventions including but not limited to image guided biopsies and drains