- Diagnostic, Office and Operative Hysteroscopy
- In Infertility and Oncology
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Lower genital tract and HPV related pathology
- Antenatal care and Management of delivery
- Endocrinological problems in reproductive age
- Dr. Alessandra is an Italian Board Certified consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology with more than 30 years’ experience in the field. She has treated a wide range of patients suffering from infertility and high-risk pregnancy.
Dr. Alessandra worked in various leading healthcare institutions in Italy and UAE, and took part in international healthcare projects both in the field of Maternal Care and in Preventative Gynaecology. She earned her specialisation at Cattolica University of Rome and built up her experience in different sectors of the health service in Italy, the last 20 years of which in a hospital setting, with an overall special interest in Quality in Health Services.
She follows up pregnancies and deliveries at Mediclinic City Hospital.
She is a member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, the European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy and the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- MD, Master in Medical Anthropology, Italian Board Certified (OB/GYN, Management of Health Services), RCOG