Vernie Fernandes, Dr.
- English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi, French
Aesthetic dentistry ,Management of worn out dentition
- Dr. Vernie completed her B.D.S. and M.D.S. in Prosthodontics from Government Dental College and Hospital, Goa India. She worked as a lecturer in a reputed dental college in Mumbai, India and was also a visiting consultant in various clinics in Mumbai. She has also worked as a specialist prosthodontist in reputed hospitals in Dubai.
- She has several publications in various indexed journals and has also presented a number of papers, both in India and the UAE.
- Dr. Fernandes is an experienced general dentist and prosthodontist whose expertise includes ceramic and chairside veneers, full mouth rehabilitation, cosmetic dentistry including teeth whitening, replacement of missing teeth with fixed prostheses, flexible, cast partial and complete dentures, prosthetic rehabilitation with dental implants, maxillofacial appliances and non-surgical management of temporomandibular joint disorders.
- She is also well versed in general dental treatment including root canal treatment, aesthetic restorations, simple extractions and paediatric dentistry.
- Special interests