Anna Harman Dr. (ID*)
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, basic spoken Arabic
- Women's health
- Family Medicine
- Pap smears
- Breast examinations
- Well-Woman Health Checks
- Executive Health Check
- Dr Anna Harman is an Australian-trained Family Medicine Specialist with a wide range of clinical experience, having worked in hospitals and medical practices in Australia and Dubai for many years.
- Dr Harman studied medicine at The University of New South Wales, Australia.
- She holds a Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), a Diploma in Child Health from the University of Sydney, and a Certificate in Sexual and Reproductive Health through Family Planning Australia.
- Dr Harman is passionate about taking a whole-person approach to patient care and is a strong advocate for preventative health-care practices and evidence-based medicine, with the aim of providing realistic, achievable goals for improved health and wellbeing.
- She has a particular interest in Women's health, loves seeing children, and provides primary care across the full spectrum of Family Medicine, to all patients of all ages. She regularly performs pap smears, breast examinations, Well-Woman Health Checks and Executive Health Checks.
- Dr Harman is a member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and holds registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- MBBS FRACGP DCH Dip Psychiatry (Eating Disorders)