Paul Barnard Dr.
- English, Hindi, Arabic and Tamil
- Braces for adults and children
- Ceramic and metal braces Invisible clear aligners
- Interceptive treatment for young children and adolescents (for early jaw alignment/ expansion and realignment of teeth)
- Combined orthodontic- orthognathic surgical treatment
- Correction of oral habits in children (e.g. thumb sucking, lisping etc.)
- Fixed or removable retainers
- Dr. Paul Barnard has 12 years of dental experience He is experienced in using contemporary techniques including self-ligating (friction free) brackets, mini implants for anchorage and invisible orthodontics.
- Dr. Barnard is adept in managing a wide variety of malocclusions including children’s braces and adult orthodontics ranging from those requiring routine braces, to patients with severe jaw problems requiring a combination of braces and jaw surgery.
- Master of Dental Surgery (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics)