Razan Zahrawi Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Fillers, Botox, PRP, threads and laser treatment
- General Dermatology
- Mole mapping
- Dr. Zahrawi graduated as a Doctor of Medicine from Aleppo University in 1994. She trained at the American University of Beirut during her residency in Dermatology and has been board certified in Dermatology and Venereology since 1999, as well being board certified from the American Academy of Aesthetic Dermatology.
- Dr. Zahrawi brings 19 years of clinical and cosmetic experience to Mediclinic Parkview Hospital. Her main interest is anti-aging treatments including fillers, Botox and PRP injections, thread lifting and laser therapy for rejuvenation and nonsurgical lifting of the face, neck and hands.
- Dr. Zahrawi treats all types of skin disorders in adults and children such as acne, skin infectious diseases, skin allergy such as urticaria, skin inflammatory disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo and immune diseases, as well as early skin detection of skin cancer and mole mapping.
- She also performs skin surgery for moles and neoplastic skin lesions. She is an expert in treating vascular lesions with laser.
- Dr. Zahrawi is a member of American Academy of Dermatology, as well as a member of Europe an Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Master in Dermatology and Venereology
- Board Certified.
Mediclinic Parkview Hospital
Dermatologist and Skin Surgeon
In department Dermatology