Shikha Saxena Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology including laparoscopic ectopics
- Instrumental deliveries (rotational and non-rotational) and external cephalic version
- Dr. Saxena completed her MBBS at Coimbatore Medical College in 2000 before completing post graduate Obstetrics & Gynaecology training in LLRM Medical College in Meerut, India and is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic Parkview Hospital, Dr. Saxena had spent over 13 years working at hospitals across the UK and has most recently for three years as a consultant obstetrics & gynaecology at University Hospital of North Durham, with subspeciality interests in high risk obstetrics and labour ward management.