Walid Radwan El Sayed Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Arabic, German
- Endoscopic sinus surgery: functional endoscopic management of chronic sinusitis, complicated sinusitis, endoscopic management of benign tumours (angiofibroma, inverted papiloma), endoscopic management of choanal atresia, endoscopic DCR, endoscopic skull base surgery
- Rhinoplasty: management of congenital or post-traumatic nasal deformity (closed or open technique)
- Tympanoplasty with or without mastoidectomy (canal wall up & canal wall down) and facial nerve decompression
- Microlaryngosurgery for benign laryngeal lesions
- Management of chronic adenoiditis, tonsillitis and otitis media
- Management of sleep breathing disorders (nasal, pharyngeal & maxillo-facial surgery)
- Dr. El-Sayed trained at Mansoura University in Egypt, and is experienced in a wide range of treatments and procedures.
- MS (Otolaryngology-Head &Neck Surgery)
- MD (Otolaryngology-Head &Neck Surgery)