Zaher Abdulaziz Kindakji Dr.
- English, Arabic, French
- Diagnostic coronary angiography and angioplasty
- Cardiovascular risk assessment and management of hypertension, dyslipidaemia, obesity, smoking
- Management of acute and chronic heart failure
- Management of acute and chronic coronary artery disease
- Pharmacological management of cardiac arrhythmias
- Dr. Kindakji has 15 years' experience in Cardiology, 12 of which are in Interventional Cardiology in hospitals in France, Syria (Damascus University Hospital) and at Mediclinic in the UAE.
- He holds a Master's Degree in Internal Medicine and a Cardiology Speciality Certificate from Damascus University and undertook his Fellowship in interventional Cardiology at Croix Rousse Hospital in Lyon, France. He obtained his DIU diploma in Interventional Cardiology from Paris 5 University in 2008.
- Dr Kindakji has extensive experience in dealing with all kinds of cardiovascular diseases, performing non-invasive cardiology procedures such as echocardiography, exercise stress testing and Holter monitor, together with wide experience in interventional cardiology including primary coronary interventions for acute myocardial infarction.
- He is a member of the French, Syria, Emirati and European societies of Cardiology.
- DIU (Interventional Cardiology)
Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital
In department Cardiology