- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Sports rehabilitation
- Spinal/peripheral manual therapy
- Exercise therapy
- Dry Needling
- Myofascial release
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- NST (Neurostructural Integration Technique)
- Zarin graduated from The University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Texas, USA, in 1999 with a Master of Physical Therapy degree. Having worked in the UK, US, Kazakhstan, Kuwait and the UAE in various hospitals and clinics, Zarin has gained significant experience working with a wide range of patients.
- She has post graduate training in Dry Needling, Clinical Pilates and NST (Neurostructural Integration Technique). Her specialist areas are treatment of sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions, especially the treatment of TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) dysfunction. She also has experience in the treatment of orthopaedic conditions including those that require conservative management and those that need necessary conditioning for surgery and post-operative surgery.
- Zarin is also a Yoga Alliance, RYS200, certified yoga instructor. She has a unique client-centreed approach integrating training in manual therapy and exercise with yoga and mindfulness practices. Her strength as a yoga teacher is rooted in the union of her knowledge of anatomy and her holistic approach towards teaching. Her yoga practice focuses on breaking down poses into their components to ensure safety, body awareness and a deeper understanding of the postures.