Zuhair Yousif Dr.
- Dr. Yousif has extensive experience in all disciplines of Cardiology after working in various hospitals in Ireland and UK prior to joining Mediclinic City Hospital. He is dedicated to the diagnosis, medical and interventional therapy of adult patients with acute and chronic forms of cardiovascular disease. He is a great believer in optimal preventative measures tackling the growing burden of cardiovascular disease. His expertise extends to performing and interpreting diagnostic and therapeutic tools in cardiology and to provide the best care for his patients including cardiac catheterisation and catheter based therapies.
- University of Gezira, Faculty of Medicine, Sudan
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- St. Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin, Ireland
- Board Certifications and Memberships
- Specialist Registration in Cardiology (Royal College of Physicians, Medical Council- Ireland)
- Membership of European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions,
- Clinical Expertise
- Interventional Cardiology
- Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology