Fahad Fazal Dr.
- Management of a variety of rheumatic diseases including any type of joints or muscle pain, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, polymyalgia rheumatic, psoriatic arthritis, Lupus (Systemic lupus erythematous), neck and back pain, Ankylosing spondylitis, Vasculitis, Giant cell arteritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, connective tissue disorders such as scleroderma and Sjogren's syndrome, Myositis, Joint hypermobility, Behcet's disease etc.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound and joints evaluation with ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided joint injections
- Dr. Fazal is an experienced consultant rheumatologist who has previously worked in the UK at hospitals including Bristol Royal Infirmary, United Lincolnshire hospitals NHS Trust, North Manchester Hospitals NHS Trust, Blackpool Royal Infirmary. He undertook his Rheumatology training in Leeds (West Yorkshire) rotation in the UK at the Leeds Institute of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Medicine, which has been accredited as a EULAR (European league against Rheumatism) centre of excellence for Rheumatology. He also worked as a clinical research fellow at Leeds Institute of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Medicine.
- Dr. Fazal is a member of the Royal College of Physicians (London), the British Society of Rheumatology, the Emirates Society of Rhematology and the Emirates Medical Association.
- MRCP (UK)
- MRCP Rheumatology (UK)
- CCT Rheumatology (UK)