- Family Medicine / General Practice
- Russian, Uzbek, English, Dutch, basic French
- Dr. Fatima Ibragimova is a specialist in family medicine at Mediclinic Al Sufouh.
- She has active licenses to practice medicine in Belgium, the Netherlands and European Union countries. She also has an active General Medical Council License in the UK as a specialist in family medicine.
- Dr. Ibragimova has experience working in hospitals and clinics in Uzbekistan, Sierra Leone (West Africa), Belgium, the Netherlands and the UAE in various departments including internal medicine, paediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, orthopaedics, traumatology and emergency departments. She has also worked in clinics in Dubai Healthcare City and also inside numerous leading five-star beachfront hotels in Dubai.
- After studying general medicine at Tashkent State Medical Institute, in Uzbekistan-USSR, Dr. Ibragimova later earned a master degree as a specialist in family medicine from at University Leuven in Belgium.
- As a family medicine specialist, she can provide care in all aspects of family healthcare from children to elderly from diagnosis to treatment and management of various illnesses. She also gives travel advice and vaccinations.
- MD Academic Master Degree (Specialist in Family Medicine)