- Back and neck injuries disc prolapse, sciatica, whiplash
- Sport injuries
- Arthritis and joint dysfunction
- Occupational over-use injuries
- Postural dysfunction
Tendon and ligament injuries:
- frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, achilles tendonopathy
- Sprains and strains
- Women's health pelvic girdle pain, pelvic floor strengthening
- ACL and meniscal surgeries, rotator cuff repairs, knee replacements
- Chronic pain, fIbromyalgia
- Helen is a UK-trained musculoskeletal physiotherapist. Following her graduation from the University of Liverpool in 2009, she has gained broad experience in various musculoskeletal settings, both in the UK and Dubai. She treats a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions with techniques such as manual therapy, dry needling, home exercises, taping and electrotherapy, depending on the patient's individual requirements.
- She is also a certified member of the Titleist Performance Institute which specialises in the assessment and treatment of golfers.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
Mediclinic Al Sufouh
In department Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation