Hisham Atef Abdelaziz Dr.
- Internal Medicine
- English, Arabic
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Pulmonology diseases
- Diabetes mellitus and hypertension management
- Acute critical medicine
- Dr. Atef graduated from Zagazig University, Egypt. Prior to joining Mediclinic in 2013, he worked in hospitals in Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi.
- He is currently completing a course in the Management of Diabetes from Columbia University, USA and has a Diploma in Management of Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease from the University of Aberdeen, UK.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Master’s degree (Internal Medicine)
- MRCP (UK)