Hussain Tallib Dr. (ID*)
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Arabic, German, Urdu
Medical and Surgical treatment of
- Nose and paranasal sinuses
- Head and neck diseases
- Dr. Hussain Talib is currently an ENT Consultant and Head of ENT department at Dubai Hospital (Dubai Health Corporation, Government of Dubai).Consultant at Mediclinic Dubai Mall, he has experience in diagnosis and treatment (medical and surgical) of ear, nose, throat, head and neck diseases since 1990. He obtained his higher qualification in ENT speciality from Germany Facharzt (German Board) and is licensed by the Dubai Health Corporation and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ireland (Dublin). He obtained his qualification in Medicine from Royal college of Surgeons in Ireland (Dublin) in 1990.
Dr. Talib previously worked in St. Jame' Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, and St. Elisabeth Hospital at Ruhr University in Bochum, Germany.
- Dr. Talib previously worked in St. Jame' Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, and St. Elisabeth Hospital at Ruhr University in Bochum, Germany.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- Facharzt (German Board in ENT)
- LRCP and SI (Royal college of Surgeons in Ireland)
Mediclinic Dubai Mall
In department Ear, Nose and Throat