Indira Tahmiscija-Bakija Dr.
- English, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, conversational in Arabic and Italian
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Cow's milk protein allergy
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic constipation, coeliac disease
- Newborn care and development
- Infectious disease and immunisation
- Asthma, eczema, allergic rhinitis
- Dr Indira Tahmiscija graduated in 1990 from Sarajevo Medical University in the Former Yugoslavia. Over the past 20 years she has gained a wealth of experience in managing a wide range of paediatric conditions.
- She undertook her residency training in University Hospital in Sarajevo in 1994 followed by a short period of working with the UNHCR team and humanitarian organisation Cap Anamur.
- Dr Indira's postgraduate qualifications include a Diploma in Child Health from The Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow, and MRCPCH from The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of the United Kingdom.
- Before joining Mediclinic Arabian Ranches she worked in other hospitals in Dubai, where she managed a variety of paediatric patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting including the intensive care unit.
- DCH (Glasgow)
- MRCPCH (UK)