Kassem El-Shunnar Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Microscopic, minimally invasive and complex spine surgery
- Endoscopic navigation guided pituitary surgery
- Brain and spine tumour and vascular microsurgery
- Dr. El-Shunnar is a consultant neurosurgeon with British postgraduate training and 20 years' experience as an independent consultant in an NHS (UK) substantive position and private practice in the Middle East.
- He is a member of several international organisations including the World Federation of Neurological Surgeons and the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- FRCSEd (SN)