- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- German, English, French
- Marianne has worked for over 20 years as a physiotherapist in Switzerland in both hospitals and private clinics where she gained extensive experience in acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders. She has wide experience particularly in the fields of traumatology, orthopaedic, rheumatological and neurological physiotherapy.
- Her postgraduate development included manual techniques (Sohier, Maitland, Mulligan), muscle balance fine tuning courses, as well as various neurological, sports training, fascial manipulation, deep dry needling, myofascial triggerpoint and rehabilitation courses.
- She has a huge passion for focused rehabilitation and movement analysis for any injury.
- She is a member of the Swiss physiotherapy association, Physioswiss.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Zurich)