Mazhar Hamja Dalvi Dr.
- Endocrinology / Diabetes
- English, Hindi, Urdu
- Estational Diabetes Mellitus
- MODY (Maturity Onset Diabetes of Young)
- LADA (Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults)
- Cystic Fibrosis related Diabetes
- Diabetic nephropathy
- DAFNE Diabetes and insulin pump
- Thyroid disorders, thyroid Nodules and follow up of thyroid cancer
- Adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamic disease
- Vitamin D deficiency and osteoporosis
- Endocrine causes of obesity
- Reproductive endocrinology, hypogonadism, erectile dysfunction and testosterone deficiency
- Polycystic ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and hirsutism
- Dr. Dalvi graduated from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India, in 2006 and worked in the UAE until 2013, after which he undertook further training in the UK at the Edinburgh Centre of Endocrinology, a European centre of excellence. He was awarded his Fellowship in Endocrinology and Diabetes from the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, UK.
- He has published several posters and peer-reviewed articles.
- MRCP (London)
- International Training Fellowship (Endocrinology and Diabetes)
- Speciality Cert