Ainad Ghandir Dr.
- Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- English, Arabic, French
- Acute and chronic liver diseases
- Fatty liver, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Autoimmune and viral liver disease
- Liver cirrhosis, portal hypertension
- Liver transplantation
- Pancreatic diseases
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- GI endoscopy, fibroscan, manometry
- Dr. Ghandir undertook his initial Gastroenterology training at Algiers University, after which he undertook subspeciality training in Hepatology and Liver Transplantation from Paris Diderot's University, France.
- He became a specialist in Hepatology in Henri Mondor's Hospital before returning to Algeria as head of the endoscopic unit in a 240 bed hospital where he was in charge of out- and inpatients with
- gastroenterological or hepatological disease and a professor's assistant. Following this, he joined Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital.
- He has published a study about chronic humoral liver transplant rejection which was among the first of its kind, and which has been awarded prizes in different international congresses.
- He is a member of the Algerian Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Digestive Endoscopy and a member of the French Society of Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy.
- Doctorate (General Medicine)
- Doctorate (Gastroenterology)
- Dip. (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)