Dr Debora’s Areas of excellence are:
- Micro-Reconstructive nerve surgery, especially Brachial Plexus injuries both in adults and children;
- Entrapment Neuropathies in the upper and lower limbs (e.g. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ulnar Nerve Entrapment and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome);
- Benign and Malignant Nerve Tumors, especially in patients affected by Neurofibromatosis.
- Dr Debora Garozzo is a consultant neurosurgeon with subspecialty in peripheral nerve surgery.
She is an Italian board certified consultant neurosurgeon specializing in peripheral nerve surgery with over 20 years of international experience and training from Italy, Sweden Germany and china.
She is presently vice president of the committee for Peripheral Nerve Surgery of WFNS (World Federation of Neurosurgery) and Vice President of ESNS (Emirates Society of Neurological Surgeons).
- M.D., University of Palermo (110/110 magna cum laude)
Neurosurgery diploma from Verona university