Naheed Riaz Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, Urdu, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi
- Dr. Naheed Riaz is a general practitioner with many years of medical experience. She gained her Bachelors degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre in Karachi, Pakistan in 1986.
- Starting her early medical career in the Naeem Hospital and Maternity Home in Karachi, Dr. Naheed then went on to work as general practitioner at the hospital, later joining the Al Azhar Hospital in Karachi as resident medical officer – a position she held for eight years.
- In 2004, Dr. Naheed made the move to the UAE, where she worked as a general physician in the Riyadh Medical Clinic, before moving to the Jebel Ali Hospital, Dubai as a general practitioner.
- Dr. Naheed holds a diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology a Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association Dubai and has undergone training in real-time ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Institute of Ultra-Sonography in Karachi, Pakistan.