Njideka Nto Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- Dr Njideka Nto brings with her over 12years experience of medical practice and is a UK trained general practitioner/Family Medicine Physician with post graduate award of MRCGP (London) and diploma in sexual and reproductive health (DFRSH-London) and prior MBBS from Abia State University.
- She worked in the UK's NHS in various hospitals and specialties including Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Accident and Emergency prior to working as a GP principal in the West Midlands with prior international work experience.
- She is
- - Currently registered with the General Medical Council, UK
- - Diplomate of the Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health, London, UK
- - Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, London, United Kingdom
- - Member of the American Association of Family Physicians
- She has varied experience in Family Medicine and primary health care, chronic disease management including asthma, hypertension, COPD, arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome, GERD etc., minor illnesses and common paediatric/childhood and adult infections, general women's health and contraceptive counselling, basic antenatal shared care as well as sexual health.
- She is able to provide care from the cradle to geriatrics and enjoy treating the whole family and considers patient care, trust and satisfaction very highly
- She is very enthusiastic about clinical governance, patient education, empowerment, preventative and promotive health which is reflected in her community involvement through public health education and health service delivery.
- MRCGP (London)
- DFSRH (London)