- General ENT
- Rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction
- Congenital auricular malformation repair,
- Nasal and aural trauma management
- Open rhinoplasty - عملية تصحيح وتقويم الأنف الأعوج
- Septoplasty - تقويم وتصحيح انحراف الوتيرة
- Otoplasty - تقويم وتصحيح شكل الأذن (أذن الخفاش)
- Repair of septal perforation - تصحيح وإصلاح ثقب الوتير
- Dr. Al Wedami worked as specialist and consultant in SKMC until 2022. She is interested in education and was an associate programme director of internship for two years in SKMC.
She undertook two years of fellowship training in Facial Plastic Surgery in King AbdulAziz University Hospital in Riyadh with interest in functional rhinoplasty, Otoplasty and general ENT cases.
She has publications in well-respected journals and is an active organiser and presenter in scientific conferences in the field.
- Educational Qualifications: MBBS, Saudi Board in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Arab Board in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, European Board in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, King Saud Fellowship in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, King Saud Fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery