Travel medicine, is a branch of medicine that focuses on the health of travellers. It involves assessing a traveller's health risks, providing preventative measures (such as vaccines and medications) to reduce those risks, and managing any health issues that arise while the traveller is away from home. Travel medicine may also include providing advice on how to stay healthy while travelling, as well as responding to any medical emergencies that may occur.
At our Travel Clinic, we are dedicated to providing personalised health care services to travellers of all ages. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable staff is here to ensure your trip is safe and enjoyable.
What we provide?
- Health risk assessment of your travel based on your destination and itinerary
- Travel-specific vaccinations as recommended by World Health Organization (WHO) and United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to prevent infection during travel.
- Vaccinations prior to Hajj and Umrah
- Prevention of Itinerary-specific health threats like malaria, dengue, hepatitis, tetanus, typhoid fever, rabies including recent travel advisories
- Assessment of returning ill traveller
- Food and water precautions
- Insect bite precautions
- Self-treatment of traveller’s diarrhoea
- Malaria prophylaxis
- Motion sickness
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism
- Jet lag
Family Travel Packages:
First family member rate of AED 500
Additional family member rate of AED 300 per person
*Excludes vaccine mediation/pharmacy related charges
For more information and appointment please call 800 1999 or book through MyMediclinic24x7