- General gastroenterology
- Esophageal diseases
- Reflux gastritis
- Peptic ulcers
- Colon polyps
- Colon cancer
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Gallbladder disease
- Colon cancer screening, as well as endoscopic procedures of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Liver disease
- Women's health - diagnostic and therapeutic digestive care for women
- Dr. Sherine Abdalla is an American board-certified Consultant Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist and Internist. Dr. Abdalla completed medical school in the University of Alexandria, Egypt. She then completed internal medicine residency as well as advanced subspeciality fellowship training in gastroenterology and hepatology at the University of Miami, Florida, USA. Following her speciality training, she joined a major centre of excellence in Florida as an attending gastroenterologist, where she practised state-of-the-art innovative diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disease.
Her areas of clinical expertise include general gastroenterology, colon cancer screening, as well as endoscopic procedures of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract. She also treats patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and liver disease. In particular, she is an advocate for women's health, and takes great pride in offering world-class diagnostic and therapeutic digestive care to women.
Dr. Abdalla is an accomplished researcher. She has numerous publications to her credit, and her research is published in high impact journals. She has also presented the outcomes of her research in numerous international conferences and scientific meetings, and has been involved in medical student education. She is an active member of American College of Gastroenterology and the American College of Physicians.
- MBBCh, ABIM, ABIM-GI
American College of Gastroenterology, American College of Physicians