Amel Ginawi Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- Connective tissue disorders and vasculitis
- Early inflammatory arthritis/Rheumatoid arthritis
- Soft tissue rheumatism and osteoarthritis
- Dr. Ginawi joins Mediclinic City Hospital from her position as consultant rheumatologist and osteoporosis specialist in the Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS trusts, UK. Among other UK positions, she also worked at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
- Dr. Ginawi has vast experience in dealing with most rheumatological conditions including osteoporosis and connective tissue disorders. Other areas of interest include early inflammatory arthritis and outcome measures in rheumatoid arthritis.
- MSc (Rheum)