Special in vast respiratory disease mainly the diagnosis, management and follow up of:
- Long COVID ( Post COVID -19 Syndrome)
- Bronchial Asthma and Allergic Airways Diseases
- Chronic Bronchitis, COPD, and Emphysema
- Chronic Cough
- Breathlessness/ Shortness of Breath
- Upper and Lower Respiratory Infections
- Lung Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Diseases (i.e. Lung Fibrosis)
- Pleural Diseases
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- BIPAP and CPAP in Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic flexible bronchoscopy
- Dr. Ola Mazboudi is a highly trained and experienced Pulmonary Consultant with an extensive clinical, academic, and leadership background spanning more than 10 years of professional and clinical research experience.
Dr. Mazboudi gained her speciality in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine from the American University of Beirut Medical Center in 2010 after which she joined Hammoud Hospital Medical Center, one of the largest referral medical centers in Lebanon. She was appointed as the Director of Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship Program in 2011, Director of Bronchoscopy Unit in 2011, and was the Head of Intensive Care Unit from 2014. During the Novel CoronaVirus pandemic, Dr. Mazboudi was the Director of COVID-19 Intensive Care Unit and Ward leading the administrative operations and clinical management of patients with COVID-19.
Dr. Mazboudi has also held the position of Clinical Assistant Professor at Beirut Arab University Faculty of Medicine since 2018 where she was involved in clinical and academic teaching of medical students. She is an expert in Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplant as a Regional Coordinator since 2013 at National Organization for Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplant (NOD-lb), certified from the University of Barcelona.
As a pulmonologist, Dr. Mazboudi has a rich exposure to vast spectrum of respiratory diseases and follows international guidelines in diagnosing and treating patients with Bronchial Asthma, Allergic Airway Diseases, Chronic Bronchitis, COPD, Emphysema, Chronic Cough, Breathlessness, Upper and Lower Respiratory Infections, Bronchiectasis, Lung Cancer, Interstitial Lung Diseases, and Pleural Diseases. She is competent at performing diagnostic and therapeutic flexible bronchoscopies and highly skilled in various pulmonary procedures and non-invasive mechanical ventilation. Dr. Mazboudi is committed to providing the highest quality of medical care to patients with pulmonary diseases at outpatient clinics and inpatient wards.
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) - Speciality in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Member Of The Order Of Lebanese Physicians
Member Of The Lebanese Critical Care Society
Member Of The Lebanese Pulmonary Society
Member Of The American College Of Chest Physicians
Member Of The European Respiratory Society Member Of Societe De Pneumologie De Langue Francaise
Member Of World Association For Bronchology And Interventional Pulmonology -
Member Of Health And Wellness Rotary Action Group (hewrag)
Member And Regional Coordinator Of The Lebanese National Organization For Organ And Tissue Donation And Transplant (NOD-lb)
Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital
Consultant Pulmonary Disease
In department pulmonology / respiratory