Mahesh Kumar Neelala Dr.
- English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada
- Gastrointestinal and uroradiology cancer services
- Diagnostic neuroradiology and musculoskeletal imaging
- Cross-sectional body imaging
- Vascular Interventional radiology
- Non-vascular Interventional radiology
- Dr. Mahesh Kumar Neelala is a consultant radiologist with experience in diagnostic and interventional radiology who, prior to joining Mediclinic City Hospital, was trained and worked in hospitals across the UK. He has been a consultant for past 13 years in the UK and also served in managerial positions as Clinical Director. On the clinical front he has led clinical governance, clinical audit and cancer imaging services. As Endovascular Lead he was instrumental to the design, establishment and development of endovascular radiology services for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms at the Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK. He is experienced in a broad range of general radiology modalities including, ultrasound, CT and MRI body imaging.
- He has considerable experience with vascular and endovascular techniques including angiograms, angioplasties and stents in the management of peripheral vascular disease, especially diabetes-related arteriopathy. He has performed over 150 aortic stent-grafts in the management of abdominal aortic aneurysms with a range of stent-graft devices. His non-vascular interventional radiology skills include gastrointestinal and uroradiology procedures with a wide range of interventional techniques for cancer patient management.
- MBBS DNB FRCR
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Consultant Interventional Radiologist
In department Radiology/Interventional Radiology